Injury or death caused by a drunk driver is perhaps the most upsetting, anger-provoking of all kinds of personal injury cases. The thought of an innocent victim suffering serious or fatal injury at the hands of an irresponsible individual can evoke outrage among members of the community. In addition to seeking compensation from the drunk driver, many states allow victims to pursue recovery against the person or business that provided the alcoholic beverage to the drunk driver. At Law Office Of Phillips, Worthington and Allen P.A., we aggressively pursue claims against irresponsible drinkers and the bars, nightclubs, and restaurants that improperly serve them. Although the law can never replace a loved one, it does provide means of recovery for victims.
For More Information Follow The Related Links:
- Alcohol Alert!
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Citizen.Org – Auto Safety Group
- Insurance Institute of Highway Safety
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- National Commission Against Drunk Driving
- National Council on Alcohol and Drug Dependence
- National Highway Transporation Safety Administration
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Century Council